1. Register for Team Parkinson at the Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon
5K - Saturday, March 18, 2017
Marathon - Sunday, March 19, 2017
Any Team or Individual participating in the Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon; who raises $2017 by February 23, 2017 will be listed on the 2017 Team Parkinson t-shirt.
2. Register at the Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon for your race.
Training Team for the LA Big 5K
- Team Carbo-Load Dinner is on Friday, March 17, 2017
Invitations are emailed out to supporters of this year's race. Please let us know if you have not yet received your invitation to the Carbo Dinner. Please call 866-822-2873 or email Attend Carbo Dinner
- Race Expo-Packet Pick-Up and Team Parkinson Shirts
Each registered race participant…Marathon, 5K and 2-Person Relay…MUST pick up his/her own race packet at the Expo. 5K athletes may also pick up their packets at Dodger Stadium early on race day Saturday, March 18th.
Back packs will NOT be allowed on the course. ONLY clear plastic bags will be permitted.
Team Parkinson t-shirts can be picked up (while supplies last) our Expo booth, at the Carbo Dinner on Friday night, and on the morning of the 5K at the Sole Runners tent #15 in the Charity Village at Dodger Stadium.
- Transportation - Arrive early on race day leaving time for parking, security check, etc. Information on travel, parking and transportation to and from the race can be found on the Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon website by following this link: http://www.lamarathon.com
- Team Parkinson Cheering Section - We are cheering in Santa Monica at the corner of Ocean & Alta
Los Angeles Convention Center, West Hall A 1201
S. Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Friday, March 17: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm